Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I wish for a healthy and prosperous year in the coming year. It has been a struggle for the last few and I think we are seeing a turn - I hope!!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
One of my favorites is all three kids sitting at the top of the stairs until we get down and get the cameras ready. Then they get the go ahead and can run down and see what Santa has left them.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I love to travel and I would LOVE a trip to New York City for our family to show the kids all the fun sights and great foos and fun things in NYC!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We spend time with our immediate family and extended family. We have game nights and a Christmas tea. We also go up and cut our own tree from the forest which is a wonderful tradition.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We are huge game players! Growing up we loved a game called Masterpiece (which I credit with developing my love of art), Risk, and lots of card games - one I loved was Canasta.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Making cookies trays. I love to bake during the holidays and have continued to do that with my kids. Sometimes my mom or brother will even join us.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Well, as I said above I would love to go to NYC. We did that once with my family growing up and I loved NYC at Christmas (well, except for the bitter cold!). But I would also love to see Disney World at Christmas!
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1.)I would love to get a PS3. We would love to use it for games as well as movie watching! 2.) Currently, we are missing one of our 4 wii remotes so I really need to replace that. 3.) I saw the Epic Mickey game on the website and that looks pretty cool! I think my whole family would enjoy that!

No comments: