Friday, February 24, 2012

Bella Blvd Challenge - Day 1: Use Cute Cuts


I have to say in the overall, I absolutely love Bella's products! The papers just make me happy and they are so fun to use. But then, then, they came out with the sports line and I am forever devoted to Bella!!I have many, many baseball pages to do and this is perfect for pages of my 3 year old t-baller to my 8 years old softball player to my 13 year old junior player. LOVE THEM. I have bought the entire line several times over.

This is a page of my daughter playing baseball a few years ago. She is such a little go getter. She knows more about the game then most any other kid on the team just because she has been around it so much. I love that!

The Day one challenge for Bella Blvd was to use the cute cuts on a page. I love the cute cuts and use them all the time!! So this was not unusual to use them but I liked how the page turned out.

No comments: