Thursday, March 01, 2012

Bella Blvd Challenge - Day 2


Well, I made 10 out of 12 layouts this month as far as layouts done for my BPC class 12. So this is my "me" page. It is about the accomplishment I felt climbing something here in town called The Incline. It is where a cable car used to go up Pikes Peak now it is a favorite place to climb. It is a crazy climb. It is only about a mile and a half up but gains 2,000 feet and at the steepest part is a 67% grade. Yeah, it is a crazy climb not for wimps. And I always kinda thought that as of late I am a wimp when it comes to physical activity, but I did this!!

For the Bella Blvd challenge this is the day 2 challenge to use 4 or more different lines. I used Tail Waggers, Mr. Boy, Christmas Wishes, Sophisticates, and Finally Fall.

No comments: