Friday, September 02, 2011

Ballet Recital

I wanted to do something to enter in a Lifestyle Crafts contest. I love their dies and have lots that I use on a regular basis. When I was thinking about what to make I thought about a card or some home decor project or some sort of other project, but then I came back to the fact that I am a scrapbooker. That is what I do best and that is what I love. And that is why and what I love Lifestyle Crafts dies for. So I needed to do a scrapbook page for the contest.

I decided to pull out some pictures from Peyton's ballet recital last year. I used a mix of some My Mind's Eye papers, Karen Foster ballet rub ons, and some other embellishments from a Studio Calico kit. As far as Lifestyle Crafts dies I used: Lace Scallop, Nesting Frame 4, and the Wildflower Gift Set (title font and flower branch cut from vellum).


No comments: