Thursday, September 08, 2011

LOAD Day 7 & 8



Busy day yesterday and I didn't get the LOAD for yesterday posted. The prompt was to go back in time to the scrapbooking trends in 1997. Well, I just couldn't do that. And I had some Silly Bandz that Peyton had that were baseball themed and I "borrowed" a few of them to put on a page. I decided to do that page before she reclaimed her Silly Bandz.


I also skipped today's LOAD prompt. I have my LSS book club next week and need to get the pages made for that so I decided to use the paper from that for today's page. It is MM Halloween line. I looked in my oldest photos binder to find some olllldddd Halloween photos. These are the last of the Halloween photos in that binder. Remi's Halloween party at school in 1st grade. He dressed as Yu-Gi-Oh.

Oh, so I have never posted two photos in one entry so I don't know how to arrange them correctly, but I am sure you can figure out which is the baseball layout and which is the Halloween layout. ;)

No comments: