Friday, June 15, 2007

7 Random Facts

Melanie tagged me on her blog, so here goes...

My 7 random facts:
1. While I don't consider myself much of a cook, I love to try new recipies.
2. I actually worry about the fact that there are so many more books that I would like to read then I will ever have time to read.
3. I always wanted to have a boy and a girl and now I do!!!
4. I only got in trouble at school once and I was mortified! And it was just the teacher telling me not to talk while we were walking in the hall. But I still remember that to this day.
5. I did the triple jump in high school. It was the first year that they had that event for high school girls so my friends figured that even not very athletic me could do that! LOL! And I was pretty good at it.
6. I have twin brothers that are a year and two weeks younger that I am. Now, I look at how my mom did three kid basically the same age and can't imagine.
7. I really want to take a photography class and learn how to use my camera better.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Loving the list of facts...and so glad you updated!! :)