Sunday, December 06, 2009

December 3 Daily December


december third


quote:this is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!" ~ d.m. dellinger


I really like this quote!!



write:what does the word "joy" mean to you? does it play a part at the holidays?


Joy definately has to do with my kids and family for me! My kids bring me so much joy in their accomplishments big and small, their giggles and hugs and kisses, their enjoyment of each other and the fun our family has together.



photograph:take a photo that represents the idea of "joy"


Ok, silly picture of Joy above but I was trying to get a picture of the kids playing nice together and they happen to be playing with Nerf guns. But I guess they do love their Nerf guns. LOL!



do:host a christmas party


I will do this on Christmas Eve. We always have Christmas Eve at our house with my family and Maxine and maybe Rod if he is in town. It is always such a nice time together. It truly is a joyful time.



remember: think back to a time of holiday joy in your life. where were you? who was there?


Oh, gosh, this is really hard. I can't really pint point one joyful holiday. That is why I love the holiday season so much - there is so much happiness and joy.

No comments: