Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Our Bedtime Routine

I am continually amazed at how much Remi wants to be with and help his sister. I can count on one hand the amount of times that he has grown tired of her and gets mean to her. He totally loves her and she him. It really is so sweet.

One example, since the day we started putting her down in her crib for bed at night, Remi has helped us. Every single night. It doesn't matter what he is doing if we are going up to put her in bed Remi is there with us. I get her in her jammies and Remi sits in the rocking chair waiting for me to finish. Then we all get into the rocking chair and read a few stories. Lately, Remi has enjoyed reading to her. Next we give her night night kisses and I put her in the crib. I get her all covered up and cozy and Remi turns on her music for her and then we both tip toe out of the room.

I keep waiting for the night that he says he is in middle of a PlaySatation game or watching a tv show or something and that we should take Peyton up without him but he never does. It really is so sweet.

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

How cute -- all my boys do is fight LOL!