Saturday, January 13, 2007

Organize

AEzine Challenge: one little word: In her email newsletter and blog Ali Edwards was talking about choosing one word for the year. One word to concentrate on and ponder and think about and absorbs for the whole year. See what you can do with it.

So I have been thinking about what word. What should I try to focus on? I have to admit, I am not one of those incredibly deep and pondering souls. I sometimes think that I should be maybe I should ponder the meaning of life on a regular basis and think deep thoughts. But I don't, I am more of the happy go lucky and just live life type of person. I don't worry about things and I kinda just take life as it comes and enjoy it. Sooo, that being said my word it not something that is really very deep and something that I will spend time figuring out the meaning to. But it is something that I would love to incorporate into my days and into my life.

My word: ORGANIZE

I am not an organized person and it is to the point that I am ready to figure out ways to make my life and house more organized. I mean my house is fine - not a pit or gross or anything but I am a pile-er and there are things that need to have a new home and there are lots of things that need to be gone through and organized/thrown away.

So there, that is my word and while it is not particularly deep and thought provoking, it is something that I need to spend time acquiring in my life.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think it's a great word Lynne! I can relate in so many ways. Good luck with it!