Thursday, July 06, 2006

Catching Up

Since I have been MIA for a while on my blog I thought I would catch up on a few old blog challenges from ScrapAddict.

So, this one is to list your splurges.

Well, my first and most obvious is scrapbook supplies. But she said I couldn't use that. So I guess I will have to think deep then that. ... Let's see, I guess I would have to say that my Yankee Candles are a type of a splurge. I don't buy the candles at the dollar store that my mom tells me I should because they just don't smell as good for as long. Yankee Candles do just fill up the house with their wonderful smell and it lasts for a long time. People always comment when they come into the house how good it smells. That is why I buy my Yankee Candles. Although to be honest, I do buy them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and usually get the 40% off candle of the month unless it is some real sweet and sugary smell.

And another splurge is my laptop. I, in no way, needed this computer. But I don't know how I lived without it and my wireless internet connection. I use it everyday! Love it!!

No comments: