Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today

Such a dreary and rainy day. We have had soooo much rain. In fact in lots of areas here, there has been our yearly total of percipitation that has accumulated in the last week or so. It has rained on and off - but mostly on - for the last week. I actually am not minding it. Except for the fact that we are not able to go to the pool to swim.

Remi is off to camp and I already miss him. I can't believe that I am not going to be able to talk to him until Wed.!! I hope that he is having a great time at camp but I sure do miss him here. He did take my old camera and told me that he would take lots of pictures so he could show me everything he does. What a sweet kid!! Dad called and said that when he left with mom, Aunt Janice and Kaitlynn, both the kids were soooo wound up. So that is a good thing - they were not missing home and were excited to get to camp. His favorite thing was when I showed him the $5.00 gift certificate that he got for the camp store. He thought that the idea of a camp store was a great one and he couldn't wait to check out what they have in the store.

So we just had a nice, slow day here today. We have been so busy that it was nice to just have a relaxing day. Peyton and I ran a few errands - got dog food and crickets for the salamander, go to Archivers to pick up a few things, and the grocery store for stuff for dinner. Then Peyton napped and I scrapbooked for a while. It was nice to have a quite moment to do that while Jock ws golfing and then watching the NASCAR race. I am trying to get caught up on challenges from ScrapAddict and my Donna Downey on line class. I got two Donna Downey assignments done totally and a good start on a third. I have only done about a third of the assignements. But I really want to try to get caught up on those. Next up are some of the SA challenges and before Tues night I need to get my Product Playground layout done, and lastly before Wed I need to get my book club layout done. So I have some scrapping to do. I should have some more time to do that tonight and tomorrow during Peyton's nap. Now we are making dinner and then maybe watch a movie after dinner. All in all a nice Sunday.

The other thing I need to do is decide on what to do with my hair. I am going to get it cut and highlighted tomorrow and I think I want a change of 'do. I am thinking of something with bangs but shorter layers on the side and a bit longer in the back. I don't know. But I do know that I am going to Chicago in a week and a half and to my 20 year reunion in about three weeks so I want something that makes me look good! LOL!

No comments: