Monday, July 10, 2006

A New Album Idea


You know since I have nothing else to do scrapbook wise I thought I would start a new album! LOL! I found a picture of Remi at two and had one of Peyton handy also so I decided to put them both on a page to just compare. And from there I thought I would do an album comparing them at each age. For now it is not too many pages. I am going to do one of them at birth and age one to add to the age two layout. Then I may fill in with some other ages - 18 months, 3 months, 6 months, etc.. We'll see how motivated I am. But I love the idea of both of them at the same age on one page. And really it won't be that hard to keep up because it is really only on page a year. So here is the first page. It is one of my current fav pages. I really like how it turned out.
It is a landscape 8 1/2 x 11 page. It is hard to see where the edges of the page are but you can almost see the ribbon I attached to the top so I can hang the page in my scrapbook room for a while because I am loving it sooo much! LOL!

No comments: